Please click on the "Port Coquitlam September Stats " link below to view the PDF file.
Please click on the "Port Coquitlam September Stats " link below to view the PDF file.
Here is the issue:
Someone pays anywhere from $300,000.00 to several million dollars for their new home, gives the sellers the dates needed to align with their purchase, and yet on move in day the home is left in an unacceptably messy state. This leaves the buyer to move into a dirty home because the seller didn't hire a professional cleaner. ($150.00 - $300.00)
Too many times I have heard "the seller cleaned it themselves and said it was clean" from the listing agent. Many people don't realize that a surface clean is not a move in clean. I believe that a seller should have pride in handing over the keys to their home.
How I can help:
I offer a complimentary house cleaning using a professional cleaner with all my listings. The cleaner knows it is a move out clean. They will ensure that the home is ready for the new buyers.
Do NOT clean the home yourself. You have been living there, and you're used to your own mess. The standard of cleanliness is much different when handing over a key to the new owner. Besides... it is one less thing you will have to do before your move!
I have been selling homes in the tri-cities, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam and Port Moody and neighbouring communities since 2004 and would be happy to help you and your family with your move!
Cypress is offering RE/MAX clients a discount on this years season's pass. If you are interested in more information please call, text or email me directly. It is for a very limited time. Don't wait!
If you are wanting more information please feel free to call me.
Please feel free to contact me with any real estate questions. I am located in Port Coquitlam, and specialize in the tri-cities, Maple Ridge & Pitt Meadows areas.
The local condo market is off and running in 2017. Sales are very active, and inventory is low. If you are thinking of selling your home now is the time.
3 Advantages of Selling During the Holidays:
1. Less Competition - Your not the only homeowners who's considered taking your home off the market during the holidays - most don't want the hassle. And most new Sellers will decide to wait until the first of the year or even springtime to put their homes up for sale.
2. Motivated Buyers - Anyone who takes time out of their busy holiday schedule to shop for a new home is serious about buying now. Perhaps they are buying a home for tax reasons or are relocating to start a new job in the new year. maybe they've been looking for months and just haven't found that perfect home yet.
3. Your Home Looks Great - Emotion plays a huge role in which home a buyer purchases, and you can capitalize on that by making your home cozy and cheery during the showings. tasteful decorations abnd minimum of clutter will allow buyers to see their own families celebrating the holidays in your home next year.
I have lived in Poco my entire life. I can't wait to share it with you and your families.
The most important part of my job is helping my clients enjoy their homes. There are many ways I do that.
The first, of course, is helping clients find the right home at the right price and working with them to make sure the transaction goes smoothly.
Beyond that, I also help by providing ongoing information and recommendations to ensure you're getting the most out of your home. For example, many clients contact me when they have questions about the real estate market or need a recommendation for a good contractor.
That's why I try my best to always stay in touch. It's one of the ways I help to ensure your home continues to meet your needs.
"Please keep me in mind if you, or someone you knows, are thinking of making a move. "
1. Are they local to the area you are looking in? Do they live in the area? Do they have a long history in the area? If they do, then they are much more likely to know all the information you need, which is critical to making the right decisions.
2. Do they work full time as a Realtor? If they don't, they may not be hard working enough and diligent enough to succeed for you.
3. How long have they been a Realtor? While a new to the industry agent can be capable, it just makes sense that experience is valuable.
4. How big are they? Will they be so busy they will pass you off to an assistant? Consider the advantages of working with someone that you will deal with directly at all times.
5. Can they provide you with the names and numbers of other reputable professionals you will need? There are a huge varirty of resources you will need, from Home Inspectors, to Legal, to Mortgage Brokers, and so on. Consider making sure they can refer to you more than one, proven, competent, professional in each area.
6. How will they keep you informed? Can you reach them on their cell? Do you prefer email? Text? Consider how you want to stay in touch without communication frustration.
7. Exactly how well do they know the area? Do they know the bylaws? Building permits? City Hall? Secondary suite information? Taxation? Restrictions? You want to choose someone very familiar with the municipality you are looking in.
8. Do they have great references? Testimonials? Actual people you can talk to about them? Good Realtors are transparent and encourage investigation.
9. Where do they get their business from? Is it anybody they can find anywhere? Are they off to the next one no matter where it is the minute they can? Or do they work off referral? Is most of their business from past clients recommending them? This is a sure sign they are working for YOU!
10. Do they use professionals for photography? The staging? Online presence? If they invest in professional services for you, the results can be staggering.
11. Do they give back to the community? Do they volunteer their time? Do they donate to charities? Are they committed to making the community a better place? Consider how this reflects their passion for helping people and the neighbourhood.
12. Choosing the right Realtor makes all the difference in the world. It can be life changing. Make your choice the right one.
This year has been a great one. The end of year, for almost everyone, is always a busy time. It is made extra special by seeing our friends and family. I am so greatful for the success that I have had this year. I have sold some great properties and worked with some wonderful people. I am really looking forward to what next year brings and am hoping to make it my best year yet. Happy holidays to everyone! Be safe!
What a great showing this weekend at 1017 Ogden Street in Coquitlam (R2009393). We had about 100 groups walk through.
The market and my wonderful clients have been keeping me busy!
Today is such a gorgeous day that I thought I would get outside and try to enjoy it while it lasts. Halloween is just around the corner, have you been able to put out your decorations yet? I know I haven't but like at Christmas time I enjoy getting out and looking at what creative things other people have done.
2014 was a very active year in terms of Real Estate. The market returned to near normal market conditions. The year finished with a flury of late season activity. Finishing with a very busy last quarter. Overall prices increasaed slightly throughout.
2015 looks to be off to a great start.
If you are thinking of making a move please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 604-838-1333. I am always happy to take your calls. You're not bothering me. This is what I do, and I love my job.
It's not often that we get a summer as amazing as this one. It seems that the sunshine will not stop!
Market activity is unusually brisk. The spring market came late and has overflowed into July. We are finding that there are a lot of potential buyers who have secured an interest rate prior to the last mortgage rate rise. These buyers are actively looking for their new home. If they don't use their securred rate they lose it, and it can seriously affect the amount of their purchase. So if you are thinking about selling - now is the time.
On a personal note I'm excited about the upcoming Ultraman Canada Triathlon. This race happens over 3 days and takes place in the Okanagan. The athletes do a 10k swim, followed by a 420k bike, and then finish it off with a 84.3k run. I'm volunteering at one of the run aid stations. I hope to be inspired... but I've assured my mother that I will NOT be taking on this challenge - EVER!
June stats are now available. Look on my home page - bottom right - for a link to your neighbourhood sales statistics to know what your specific local market activity looks like.
While the bank of Canada Prime rate is stable the banks are adjusting their mortgage rates. If you have a pre-approval now is the time to buy. You will find that even a slight change in interest rates will affect the amount you are qualified to purchase.
Call me if you have any questions. I would be happy to refer you to an excellent mortgage specialist.
Check out my reports page for the latest local market reports. This RE/MAX report is much more specific to our local market and breaks down the activity in each neighbourhood.
Congratulations to all the Sun Run participants! We had a great day for a run (all 48,000 of us). I'm so proud of all of you for commiting to the program and sticking with it. I ran with a friend who has overcome a personal battle in the past year with breast cancer so it was an emotional day for us. We also saw many signs, tattoos, and runners wearing blue and yellow in support of the City of Boston after the tragedy last week.
This week we're back to business... Come see me at my open house both Saturday and Sunday from 2-4.
Come visit me this weekend at my open house. Both days - Saturday and Sunday from 2-4pm.
Stunning home - Popular Riverwood neighbourhood, close to the new Fremont Village. The townhome is immaculate and ready to move in. It''s bright, south facing, features a dark colour scheme with laminate floors and designer paint colours. Quick possession is available. 2 bedrooms upstairs, with a den on the entry level that could be used as a third bedroom. Great location within the complex. Lots of visitor parking available.
I'm volunteering this weekend (Saturday) at aid station 1 for the Diez Vista Trail Run. For those of you who aren't runners the Diez Vista is a 50K running race over our local mountains. The run starts at Sasamat Lake, does a Loop of Buntzen Lake, up to Westwood Plateau and back to Sasamat. Rain or shine - winner should be in between 4.5 and 5 hours. Crazy - huh? Come watch the winners come in.
It's really a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to seeing some familiar faces.
Sunday I'll be back at work. Come join me at 44 2418 Avon Place, Port Coquitlam. Open house from 2-4pm. Fantastic 2 bedroom & den townhome. The home is immaculate, Great complex (3 years young) located in Riverwood, close to shopping, rivers, schools and transportation.